Thursday, August 25, 2011



8. I'm deathly afraid of the dark.

7. I'm not scared of heights, I'm scared of falling.
Confused?
Let me elaborate...
I do well with roller coasters and things like that because I'm strapped in.
What I don't do well with are things like stairs, curbs, things like that.
Falling absolutely terrifies me, from any height.

6. I'm scared of open spaces.
I'm not scared of small dark spaces. I'm scared of open fields, big houses, parking lots, stuff like that.
Strange, I know.

5. I'm scared of the "unknown".
Not knowing what's going on or what is about to happen...
freaks me out.

4. I am absolutely scared of razors...
The thought of something cutting my skin makes me cringe
like ... can't even watch it in movies... cringe

3. As cliche as it may be, I hate clowns.
Something about a grown man/woman
dressing up in that ridiculous outfit with that AWFUL make up
to spend "quality time" with children
FREAKS ME OUT

2. I'm terrified of disappointment.
I hate letting people down
It's the one thing in this world, that when I do it, I feel awful

1. I'm scared of being "left behind"
I know that I'm saved, but sometimes preachers can make you think twice about it.
I freak myself out worrying about whether or not I will go to heaven when I die.
Like, did I actually do what it takes?
Does God believe me that I meant it whole heartedly?
Did my life actually change?


Weird things I'm scared of... I know.

0 comments: