Friday, August 26, 2011

Seven


This one is a little harder than the others. You would think saying what you want would be easy right?

So let's see...

* I want to be a good mother like my aunt was to me. She is truly amazing.
She and my uncle made so many sacrifices for me to make sure I would have a better life.
And for that I am forever grateful.
If I can turn out to be just half of the amazing mother, best friend, role model, and woman
as she is... I'll be a happy girl

* I want to marry a good man. I don't want to be another statistic.
50% of all marriages end in divorce. I don't want to be one of those marriages.
I don't expect a fairytale. But I do believe in soulmates.
I believe there is that one special person God creates just for you.
And I want to find him (when its right) and have my own "fairytale"

* I want to be successful. Not necessarily rich --I mean that would be nice but... :)
I want to have a career that I enjoy and want to pursue for a lifetime.
I want to be happy to go to work everyday.
But I also want to make the world and other's lives better.
I don't just want a job that I come to 5 days a week and that's it.
I want to do something that can benefit others.
Something that is fulfilling and means something.
To me, that is true success.

* (This kind of goes along with the first one)
I want to have a good family of my own.
A family that lives for God.
A family that is happy and loving.
A family that wants to do right and good by others and themselves.
A family that is strong and confident.
A family that strives to be the best at whatever they chose to do.

* I want to be a good friend.
I know that a lot of people always have the "flake" or the "critic"
I don't want to be these. I want to be the
"loyal, loving, have your back, thick & thin"
friend.
I want to be the caring and compassionate friend that I have been so blessed to have in others.
Basically I want to be the kind of friend I love to have.

* I want to be a positive role model to all those who look up to me.
I don't really know who they are, if any.
But I know at some point in a woman's life, someone looks up to her.
And when that happens, I don't want to disappoint.

* (This kind of goes with the second one)
I want to be a strong woman of God.
I want to be a submissive woman who respects and supports my husband (one day)
I want to be everything God has called me to be in my life (which  I also associate with success)
I want to be a Godly wife, mother, and woman.


I'm sure there are other things but these are the most important things to me.
Happy Friday Bloggers :)


0 comments: