Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesdays

So thanks to my lovely friend April Reynolds I am now obsessed with Pinterest.
Then I found this super cute link up on a blog and I'm a little excited about it :)
So here are some things I'm loving on Pinterest...




First thing first... COLLEGE FOOTBALL
is right around the corner :)
and along with football comes...


Game Day Dresses
and tailgating :)





Next... Since I'll be moving into my own place October first
I absolutely needed to find cute stuff to decorate with :)
Love these ideas!



Have I mentioned that I absolutely love fall?



And a few randoms :)



Now, I have to share these cuties that I'm just IN LOVE with at the moment :)
 

First and foremost...let me just express my obsession love for
Brantley Gilbert


Now, as you may know, I LOVE cowboy boots
I already own some cuties
but these are presh :)


I have a passion for vintage looking clothes.
I found my absolute
FAVORITE
shop on etsy


Then there's these little beauties :)


I am turning into a clutch freak
And once again with the vintage look..
love the lace :)


These are just too cute to pass up!


Silver glittery pumps
need I say more....

Cute DIY project I found!
I'm thinking about making something like this
for the entry way to hold our keys

And last but not least...
with labor day weekend coming in hot
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Here I come :)

HAPPY HUMPDAY BLOGGERS
<3
 

0 comments: