Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Half way there ;)

Half way through the week
and two days closer to another fun packed weekend :)

Just to hold myself over until then, here are some things that make me smile


LOVE LOVE LOVE
the fact that it was 63 degrees outside this morning
fall.... here we come :)


NFL starts t o m o r r o w

let's go saints!!
The Kardashian sister
(which in case you didn't know... I LOVE)
now have their
Kardashian Kollection
in....wait for it...
S E A R S
um... pretty sure I feel a very necessary shopping trip coming on!

And last but not least I LOVE my pinterest account
and on that note....







So... I'm a shoe freak what can I say.



I want BOTH of these for my room!


I freaking love this haircut!


This is such an adorable pose :)
I'd love to do this
one day


I W A N T T H I S


Happy Humpday Bloggers :)

0 comments: