Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh yeahhhh BEACH yeahhhh

Cheers to the
THREE DAY WEEKEND

Well, I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did :)
Let me just start by saying
G O T I G E R S
43-19


Doesn't that picture just make you smile :)

Anywho, once again the adventures of V & K never cease to amaze me. We embarked on a fun filled weekend at the beach! Now, to put it into perspective, I have NEVER been without my parents.
Yes I know, I'm a baby.
And neither of us have been to the beach since we turned 21.
So this was going to be interesting :)
I don't want to bore you with all the details so I'll just keep it simple.

King size bed
Dane cook
"oh yeahhhh beach yeahhhh"
"I'm a kitty"..."No, kitties dont like water" (inside joke)
wardrobe malfunctions
free show "you didn't even get beads for that"
Sharks in 2 inches of water at night...along with jelly fish
"Being my 'best friend' is a priveledge... you have to earn that title"
Sky Wheel
Walks down ocean boulevard.
Broadway at the beach
"Riding the short bus"
"Yours looks like a gun... that's cool"
Damon's... good food
Key West Grill ... also good food :)
Overtime sports bar.
Stupid boys
"Hey come in here"... "I don't want that I'm a local"... "okay? I don't care"
CLEMSON TIGERS
Gamecocks vs. East Carolina
"Um... she must be using up all her white for the year all at once"
Oh and last but not least... the freaking "tornado" that hit on our way home... we almost died.


I'm sure there are more things I could think of, but I can't remember them all right now. Most of these things you probably won't get but they wouldn't be funny unless you were there anyways. But it's what made up my weekend :)

Here are just a few pictures to give you somewhat of an idea.....








0 comments: