Wednesday, November 23, 2011

25 Facts

Linking up with Living In Yellow
for.....

25 FACTS

ABOUT MEEEEE :)
lol.... this could get interesting

ONE
my middle name is elizabeth
(and I secretly love it)

TWO
I'm a sucker for a man with pretty eyes and a southern drawl

THREE
I absolutely love big dogs.
Like, they melt my heart away!!

FOUR
I AM OBSESSED
with Wing King

FIVE
I have stage fright...
when I pee... haha
like so bad I have to turn on the fan and water
so no one can hear me.
I'm ridiculous I know.

SIX
I'm OCD about spelling words correctly.
Like... seriously irks me
and I have to correct the person every time.
I'm annoying.

SEVEN
I'm deathly afraid of the dark
I swear there is always some sort 
of "bad guy" in the dark that is just waiting to kill me.

EIGHT
I tend to sing to myself... in the mirror
HAHAHAHAHA
that just cracks me up :)

NINE
"brO" is now my favorite word

TEN
my little sister is my mini me :)
love her <3

ELEVEN
Don't know if you know this but my 
"parents"
are actually my aunt and uncle.
It's a confusing situation but it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me!

TWELVE
I am weirdly strangely oddly obsessed with Miranda Lambert.
Like, She does no wrong.
And could never.

THIRTEEN
Thanksgiving is BY FAR my favorite holiday

FOURTEEN
I obsess over wedding stuff..
and im single haha
i know ... pathetic

FIFTEEN
I am not afraid of heights....

im afraid of
f.a.l.l.i.n.g.
its weird.
Like i can be on my front porch step just trying to walk down 
two stairs
and I FREAK because I dont wanna fall.

SIXTEEN
I could spend hours social networking daily.
It's terrible.

SEVENTEEN
Not a day goes by that I don't have a Diet Mountain Dew.
it just can't happen

EIGHTEEN
I'm crafty.... but way too lazy to make half the stuff I pin on

NINETEEN
I'm secretly in love with 
Zac Efron
shhhhhhhhhhhh!

TWENTY
Like most other females
I'm self concious about myself...
I just tend to hide it a little better than others.

TWENTY ONE
I want an SUV so bad it hurts.

TWENTY TWO
If I could afford it...
I'd be high maintenance.
but not stuck up.

TWENTY THREE
I'm terrified when I come to a stop light while driving.
I have rear ended someone before
so I'm so scared someone is going to do it to me.
My heart stops every time I see another car coming up behind me.

TWENTY FOUR
I love my new house.
Like... I don't want to go anywhere because I'm happier here :)

TWENTY FIVE
Give me chocolate, high heels, make up, curling iron, and a cute dress
and a glass of white wine
 I'm a happy camper.


Link up and tell everyone 25 fun facts to know about you!

AND HAPPY TURKEY DAY'S EVE!!


0 comments: