Thursday, November 24, 2011

Share Your World Turkey Day Edition

Linking up again with

For....



1. If you could be on any TV show {reality or not}, what show would you be on?


I would definitely be on 
LIVE WITH KELLY
I absolutely adore her :)
She's such a cutie pie!!
 
2. What is the best thing you have ever bought from a yard/garage sale?
I've never bought anything from a yard sale.
Not that I wouldn't!
I've just never been one to wake up super early on Saturdays and go find yard sales.

3. Do you still have friends whom you went to high school with?
I have a few actually! 
My best friend and roommate and I have actually been friends since the middle school days!
But I have a good number of friends I met when I was in high school(s)
seeing as how I went to two of them.
That I'm still friends with today :)

4. Do you have any scars? If so, share the stories behind them.
I don't really have any "cool" scars.
I do have one scar on my left elbow from when I was riding my bike and fell off of it. 
It hit asphalt and rock.
So there are darker spots where the rock was stuck.
Gross I know lol.
I also have a place on my knee from where I fell on broken glass
My knee hit a large piece and it went all the way in.
Luckily it didn't hurt anything but my skin!

5. If you had to eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Macaroni.
You can make macaroni and cheese
SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS

6. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm.... this is a hard one.
I have a few funny ones that I probably shouldn't post on here haha
But there was a time when I was at home at my parents house.
And mind you... I don't sing in front of ANYONE
well... I was home alone... or so I thought
and was in the shower singing at the top of my lungs.
And.... my family came home.
HEARD THE WHOLE THING.
hahahahahahaha
When they told me they heard me singing...
i d i e d.



HAPPY TURKEY DAY LADIES :)
and don't forget to link up with Mrs. Drew 
to
Share Your World!

0 comments: