Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE brO :)

Haha only a select few of my lovelies will understand the title of this blog and will be laughing hysterically when they read it!

Anywho....
This weekend was absolutely hilarious. Very super eventful too I must add

but let me just say.... GO ARKANSAS haha
Clemson had a bi-week so a few good people came over and we watched the Carolina vs Arkansas game and then we watched LSU remain #1 in the nation and stay undefeated when they beat Alabama without ever even scoring a touch down. Talk about an interesting game!

Anyways my weekend can be summed up as this

-friends came home from out of town .... :)
A friend from a while ago was home this weekend and I got to spend some much needed time with him. LOVED IT
-reunited with my friend Ericka and im SO excited about it
She got married and ran off to Florida but shes back home now and I AM SO  FREAKING EXCITED lol
-made up a new "high five" rule
If you can make someone give you a high five five times in one night you get a kiss. LOVE this rule :) lol
-cooked a BANGING dinner friday night... go me :)
sauteed beef tips with peppers and mushrooms. Homemade mashed potatoes, and green beans... yum :)
-made new friends
I met a lot of new people this weekend and loved everyone of them :)
-I definitely smacked some guy in the face for being disrespectful to me ... once again... go me :) lol
lets just say I don't tolerate ignorance and he was being very rude and disrespectful to me, Ericka, and some other friends and I just got sick of it. So I slapped him and walked out. I don't usually feel like being physical is the answer but this guy really needed it and I just happened to be the one to finally do it.
-lots and lots and lots of wings and football!
need I say more?
-finally made our little house feel like a home :)
Alex and I have been in our little humble abode for a little over a week now and we FINALLY got everything unpacked and put away. Everything is decorated and finally has our personalities in it. We made it a home by having a few of some great friends over this weekend :)
-My little brother's birthday....
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY ZACKIE I love you little man :)


What did you do this weekend?

0 comments: