Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mr. Not So Wonderful

In case you haven't been following along with me on here or on facebook, the last two months I've sort of been seeing someone. Now, not necessarily dating him but just spending time with him and getting to know each other.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm ready for love. I'm ready to have someone to give my heart to and who can do the same in return. But I am also not out to just date. I don't want to spend anymore time wasted on just dating. I want to find someone who I can be commited to and who I can be serious with. So I've made a promise to myself that I won't get serious with anyone unless I know it's worth it.

Well I thought I had made this very clear to him from the get go. I made sure he knew that all I wanted was a friend right now and that after getting to know each other, if we felt like it was right, then later on maybe it would turn into something more. Just not yet.

So we spend a lot of time together. We would go for rides in the country on his motorcycle, we'd spend the day at the lake, we had dinners, watched movies, went out a few times. Simple things like that. And he seemed to be such a great guy! He comes off as being this genuine, sweet, and caring person.

All of a sudden the "too good to be true" set in and I found out what he was REALLY like. Through all of this, he's been playing different people. The "sweet guy" to me, the "bad boy" at work, and the "innocent child" to his parents.

Needless to say "Mr. Wonderful" turned out to be not so wonderful after all and we ended the friendship.

"Never let a man tell you you're not worth pursuing. For God became man, died, and rose again just to pursue you"

Play pretty loves :)

Kristen

0 comments: