Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Me From A - Z

A. Age - 21 until April ( I know I'm a baby!)
B. Bed size – I have a full. I'm DYING for a Queen. Maybe after tax returns?
C. Chore that you hate – Laundry. I LOATHE folding clothes and putting them away.
D. Dogs – Red Chow Chows 
       E. Essential start to your day – Skype dates with Mr. Wonderful :)
F. Favorite color –Between yellow and purple. I can't chose just one!
G. Gold or silver – I usually prefer silver or white gold. I can deal with yellow gold on special occasions 
H. Height – 5'3 shaaaawty! 
I. Instruments you play – 0 and that's probably good for everyones ears.
J. Job title – Bank Teller (for now. Hopefully In April I can move on up in the bank!)
K. Kids – Not any time in the near future. I'm too young and totally not ready.
L. Live –RH South Carolina.
M. Mother’s name – Merri <3
N. Nicknames – Kris, Kay, KStebb, Kaybugg, Pooh --haha!, and pretty girl :)
O. Overnight hospital stays – Never (knock on wood!)
P. Pet peeves – When people make smacking noises with their mouths. 
Q. Quote from a movie – "I'll be your huckleberry" <--name that movie!
R. Right or left handed –Right
S. Siblings – dos <3
         T. Time it takes you to get ready –  No shower -- 30 Minutes. Shower -- At least an hour. 
U. Underwear – Victoria's Secret only
V. Vegetable you hate – Collards. YUCK 
W. What makes you run late – Figuring out what to wear and having to dry my hair.
X. X-rays you’ve had – I've had 16 my whole life. 
Y. Yummy food you make – Sour Cream Enchilladas :)
Also I make some banging sauteed beef tips and homemade mashed potatoes!
        Z. Zoo animal – Penguins definitely. Then tigers, polar bears, and flamingos.


0 comments: