Thursday, January 5, 2012

Share Your World... Again :)

I have a fabulous blogger update in store for yall
But for some reason my lovely computer at work won't work with me uploading photos.
So it must wait until I get home.
Until then... Here is a Share Your World... finally!






1} I used to be the girl that/who__________but I'm not that girl anymore because___________________.

I used to be the girl that let other people affect my happiness but I'm not that lover anymore because I realized I'm the only person who can make me happy.

2} Describe yourself in three words.
Optimistic. Trustworthy. Fierce.

 

3} I struggle with...
Volume. I tend to be somewhat loud when I get excited haha!

 
4} If I closed my eyes right now ______________.
I'd be dreaming of somewhere tropical and warm!
I'm a bird who likes to fly south for the winter :)
5} I wish I could live without __________
but it just isn't happening.
Internet on my phone.
^^I'm with Jessica on that one!^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Volume, I'm right there with ya! That's a good one! :) Happy Friday!!!