Thursday, December 15, 2011

I AM SO SLACK

I never ever ever have time anymore to update yall on my crazy little thing called life!

I try to at least read all of my favorite bloggies in my spare time but I'm super slack when it comes to writing my own here lately!
So I'm going to do a quick update and I promise come January when life slows down and I get back into the groove of things at my own branch I will write more frequently.

Work is still fantastic. I've been at a different branch helping out for a while.
The house is awesome! Me and Alex are doing great!
My family is doing well. My little brother and sister are finishing up their first semester and stressing out about exams. Other than that everyone is fantastic!

And as far as the love life goes....
D R U M R O L L P L E A S E
Mr. Wonderful turned out to be super wonderful :)
I'm soooooooooooooo happy!
He's beyond all explination

So here's all about him.
We met through a friend who thought it would be good if we met each other.
Smart people :)
He's 24 and he lives in Lexington.
He graduated from Charleston Southern University with a bacherlors in Criminal Justice.
He has been in the Army for seven years
He also work for Lexington County Sheriff Department.
He's SUCH a sweetheart and a cutie pie too :)
We spend literally all of our free time on the phone or on skype.
And he constantly makes trips to see me or vice versa whenever we can!
I'm pretty excited about him so I'll keep yall posted !

0 comments: