Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

This is a fun little link up I've always loved reading but never participated in. Well today, I'm going to give it a shot!

Dear hair, why is it that you cannot cooperate? I just want you to be blonde and gloriously curled all of the time! Is that too much to ask? Dear Josh, thank you for putting up with me and all of my insanity, and loving me anyways. I know I get overly stressed all of the time. But you always know how to put a smile on my face and remind me it will all be okay :) Dear Friday, please don't be too long. I have a date with Saturday! Dear casting director of Magic Mike, thank you! Dear Mortgage Originators (you know who you are), your customer service SUCKS. Just sayin. Dear work, I'm here until five and it's only 10:57... let's get on with it shall we? Dear Maybelline, I love you and all of your wonderfulness on my face. Dear Mary Kay, thank you for keeping my face from looking like a galaxy! Dear wedding plans, you suck. Can you just make yourself and get yourself done? Why must I be the stressed one? Dear Diet Coke, I know your artificial sugars and no bueno, but you just taste so good! Dear God, thank you for giving me another day so that I can enjoy life a little more :)

link up here.



Happy Friday :)

0 comments: