Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Instagramming my life away... a REintroduction

Since I have been on the suckfest of all suckfests of no blogging,
I figured I would introduce you all to my life as of late :)

I am a small town southern woman.
And I wouldn't have it any other way :)






Did I mention,
I love my southern ways?


This man has stolen my heart.
So on August 25th, I'm stealing his last name...





^^ total hottie right :) ^^

This is my booger butt and I love him with my life.
Meet Colton
(no he isn't mine or josh's but he's my booger butt just the same!)



Oh and have I mentioned lately I am planning a GORG wedding?
Let me just show you some sneaks :)






And if, by reading, you haven't gotten any kid of sense
what my personality is like...
Let me go ahead and for warn you...



Still intrested?
Okay good :)

This is a sweet life of mine!
And I can't wait to share it with you all!
Stay tuned.....


0 comments: