Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Get To Know Me A - Z

A. Age – 22
B. Bed size –Queen.
C. Chore that you hate – Laundry. I hate folding!
D. Dogs – I LOVE German Shepherds!
       E. Essential start to your day – Diet Coke.

 
F. Favorite color –purple!

G. Gold or silver – Silver unless it's white gold
H. Height – 5'3
I. Instruments you play – 0 and that's probably good for everyones ears.

J. Job title – Cashier in Residential Services
K. Kids – Not any time soon.  I love other peoples kids, though!
L. Live –South Carolina :)
M. Mother’s name – Merri <3
N. Nicknames –Kris, Kay, Kay Kay, and whatever Josh calls me haha!
O. Overnight hospital stays – Never thank the good Lord!

P. Pet peeves – When someone is on their phone during quality time.
Q. Quote from a movie – "Nobody puts baby in a corner!" :)

R. Right or left handed –Right

S. Siblings – dos
         T. Time it takes you to get ready – anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour depending on what I have to do
U. Underwear – Victoria's all the way

V. Vegetable you hate – Brussel sprouts, collards, and okra. Y U C K

W. What makes you run late – Figuring out what to wear and having to dry my hair.
X. X-rays you’ve had – However many they did when I broke my arm. And then the 14 chest xrays they did when I wrecked my car 6 years ago
Y. Yummy food you make – This is hard to narrow down...
My sloppy joes are his favorite. But I usually make some pretty tasty food if I must say so myself!
        Z. Zoo animal – Penguins or tigers.
Definitely.

0 comments: