Friday, June 22, 2012

Wedding Bliss

Let me introduce you to my wedding in pictures via Pinterest....


First and foremost Josh and I have kept God as the center of our relationship
And we plan to have him as the center of our marriage.
We want to make that very clear to others.
"We love because he first loved us"
That's why we will be getting married in our church, the one where we met.
And also why both of the things above will be happening in our wedding!

In case you were wondering...
Our colors are Navy/Ivory/Fuschia/Silver.
I WILL be trying to replicate the above picture!



One of my Bridesmaids actually has a dress almost exactly like this!




And since I'm marrying a country boy ....
It's going to have a rustic twist to it :)
Kinda like this....



My groom will be wearing a black cowboy hat, black cowboy boots,
wrangler black dress slacks, a western shirt, a western vest,
and a bolo tie.
oh yes.
Gotta love him <3

Anyways, to keep the rustic/country theme going still...


We are doing mason jars instead of just cups.
And I love the idea of chalkboard paint so the guests can write their names!
Also, I'm pretty sure these will be the favors so the guests can take theirs home!


I am going to attempt to make these to decorate the alter somewhat.

Hoping to have this for our unity candle.

and you gotta have a little burlap right?!?!

Love these :)

And since my dress is a little more formal but can go along with a vintage feel...
I am getting these :)


I am in search for where I can get this done!

And this is going on the groom's cake :)




We are going to have pink punk, sweet tea, and lemonade
all (hopefully) served in huge "mason jar" dispensors like the one above!

and now for the shoes...

Yep! My sweet future hubby bought me these!



Now, you've gotten a glimpse into my wedding!
Hope you liked it as much as I do!
I can't wait until it all comes together and I can show you the actual pictures later!
and until then....


0 comments: