Monday, October 17, 2011

Randomosity!

A few updates... seeing as how I do have writers block here lately.


Family:
Family life is pretty great :) My nana is out of the hospital and doing great for an almost 90 year old lady! Grammy is doing great too! We had a scare with her health. Doctors thought she might have cancer. And we are proud to report she is in fact cancer free! This week is my Pawpaw's birthday. He's such a wonderful man. He and my Mawmaw married when I was very young, and he took on an entire family. He's been a blessing to all of us. And he loves my grandmother (who is precious to my heart) unconditionally. So we're pretty excited to celebrate him :)

Friends:
Friends are also pretty great! I've been spending a good amount of time with friends and I'm loving it :)
I finally feel happy and content with that part of my life.

Work:
Work is going fantastic! We have opened so many accounts and kept them open! Our bank is running a campaign right now where the branches get a certain amount of money for the amount of accounts we open and so far we have $500 and counting! Oh and not to mention we are the ONLY branch who had exceeded all of our goals for the year! Um high five please?

Living Situation:
WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so a town house but same difference right?
It is absolutely adorable! It has a ton of updates, all new appliances, fresh paint, and it comes with a washer dryer and a grill! Let me just say, I'm in love with the place! I'll post pictures of it once we start getting stuff set up in it!



Oh and did I mention my Tigers are 7-0

W H A T T T T T T !!!!!!

0 comments: