Friday, November 25, 2011

Glitz and Glam ;)



I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this!

It's such a cute and fun idea!
Get partered up with a lovely blogger lady
spend $25 on all things gilttery
and send it off to her.
oh yeah and get a present in return :)

HOW AMAZING IS THAT!
Just a lovely way to get to know different ladies in the blog network!
And, who doesnt love getting cute glittery things for christmas :)

Anywho, I have this awesome partner

She's such a doll :)
GO FOLLOW HER BLOG!!
She has some awesome stories and such an interesting life!

I've already gone out and got her some cute stuff and I can't wait to put it all together and send it off!

Stay tuned for her post about what she got
and also my post about what I have received.

T G I F
LADIES :)

And I hope you all had an amazing turkey day!

"Cheers to the freaking weekend"
2 more hours to go!!!!

0 comments: