Thursday, November 10, 2011

Share Your World Thursday 11/10

BACK AT IT AGAIN
:)





1. What style do you tend to lean towards when decorating your home?
Right now all the walls in our house are a pretty tan color. We have black/tan/red/and white in pretty much every room in including the bathroom and bedrooms. We have other colros throughout to make each room a little different both those colors are the common ones in every room. I mean with balck appliances, tan walls, and a red fron door what else could ya do? lol. But we absolutely love it! And that's how we probably would have decorated the house anyways!
2. I never leave the house without...
A drink in hand haha! I don't know why but I have to have something to drink in my car at all times! I mean of course I have my keys, purse, and cell phone but thats kind of a given. Drink of choice? Diet Mountain Dew :)

3. I love to pamper myself by...
-Manicures. LOVE EM
-Mary Kay
-New undies from VS (can you tell I'm weirdly obsessed with my underwear? haha)
-High heels! Anytime I'm sad or upset, a new pair of heels can always save the day!
-It may sound weird but I always love new mascara? haha
-Nishie G's :)
Most women like ice cream or chocolate
I love Greek American Cuisine haha
-New clothes of any kind.
Retail Therapy anyone?
-Quiet moments at the lake! I live for water and seeing as how my house is literally seconds away from a local boat landing that's kind of a well kept secret... you can catch me there anytime I need alone time.
-A good book :)
It's my way of escaping reality for a little while
Book of choice? Anything by Nicholas Sparks at the moment.
It's my goal to have read all of his novels by my birthday next April.


3 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I lurve diet mt. dew gurlfrannn!!!!

Unknown said...

i love how you pamper yourself! I need to tag along with YOU!

& leaving the house with a drink in your hand... I thought my mom was the only one with that 'must have'. Love it!

Thanks for linking up. I want to learn more & more about you. Come back next week!

brlracincwgrl said...

I don't live too far from a lake, and whenever I need "Me" time, you can Always find me there! It's my Happy Place :).