Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slack

I know I know. I'm slack when it comes to writing life updates here lately. What can I say? I'm a busy lady!

Let me just kinda fill you in somewhat on what's been going on.

Love life info...well the last few weekends I've been going on a few dates with this incredible guy :)
Don't wanna introduce him just yet, we're taking things ooooooooooooooober slow just because neither of us want to jump into a relationship that's not going to work. We both want to make sure it's exactly what we want first. But so far so good! He's pretty terrific, but I'll go into that more later on... hopefully!

Friend situation is going pretty great as well! I'm trying to balance my time between them seeing as how I have like four really close friends who, weirdly enough, don't know each other. HA! Anyways, it's just been nice getting more involved in their lives and keeping them involved in mine.
**J UPDATE**
She's doing great! She healed a lot faster than expected. The hole in her chest from the tube is almost completely closed up. All the gashes from the propeller are healed up nicely. Her lung is almost completely back to normal and her ribs are healing wonderfully. She still experiences a little pain and cramping every now and again but that's normal. So she's great! Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!
**APARTMENT UPDATE**
Well, I'm sad to say that the apartment move is not going to happen. Don't really want to go into it all, but it's for the best. V and I are still friends (of course) so it wasn't anything serious. I'll just say, long story short, neither of us wanted to sign a year long lease. I'm still wanting to move out at some point in time this year so I'm just waiting on God to show me a way to make that happen. I know he has a plan.

Family life, well lets just say that's a huge ball of stress all within itself. I'm not quite ready to go into detail on that one. I will soon though I promise!

Work situation... AMAZING! I don't know how to stress just how much I absolutely love my job! (and no i'm not just saying that in case they read this... lol) I honestly love my job. I do have my moments where I get stressed or angry, everyone does. But all in all I love the company I work for, I love my coworkers, I love the people at other branches, I love my customers, and most of all I love what this company stands for. It's just an amazing place to work. I know I want my long term career to be with this company. I haven't completely decided on an exact position, but I know what I want my next few steps to be so it's great!

0 comments: