Monday, October 3, 2011

OH.MY.WORD.

Let me just start by saying.....WOW what a Monday!
It has been crazy hectic busy at work so far today and the day is only halfway over!
(But I do thank the good Lord for it because that just means JOB SECURITY!)

Anyways, my weekend was ahhhhhh-mazing :)


CLEMSON TIGERS:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
23-3
vs. Virginia Tech?
love.love.love



Anywho, I had an absolutely amazing weekend :)
I could not believe how completely perfect it went!
Friday, RH (new guy) went out again to one of my absolute favorite local restaurants Nishie G's.
Never a disappointment :) I'm pretty sure I have him hooked on it now!
Then we OF COURSE watched Transformers 3, because I mean, let's face it, action packed movie, comedy, advanced robots, and Josh Duhamel are all the elements needed for a perfect movie!

Saturday I woke up at 4 am, again I say, 4 AM. I went to the "Race For The Cure" in downtown Charlotte, raising money and awareness for breast cancer with the Susan G. Komen foundation. It was breathtaking. It was very emotional to see all the women with "survivor" shirts on. And all the participants had tags that said "in memory of..." for lost loved ones and "in celebration of...." for survivors. It was beautiful. At the very end they had a few of the survivors speak and then they had a balloon release. Every survivor gets one pink balloon for every year they've been cancer free. It's amazing to see. I'll definitely be decking out in Pink every October from here on out and participating in it! Later on Saturday RH, J, her bf and I all had a bonfire and roasted hot dogs, it was an AWESOME way to kick off fall!

Sunday, I went and spent most of the day with my daddy's family, man how I love them!
Then later on J, her bf, RH and I all roasted marshmellows :) It was so cute! I always have a blast with them!

I also got some amazingly great news this past weekend! One of my absolute best friends AA told me her lease was running out at the end of October and she was looking to move into a new apartment, which in case you've forgotten, Kristen needs a roommate like ASAP. AA and I tried to move into an apartment together (which we've talked about since 7th grade) but I had an unstable job at the time so we decided to wait it out and she signed her lease for another year. Well now that I have my big girl job, moving out is possible :) So I was talking to her the other day, telling her about how my plans on moving out had fallen through with V. Come to find out, her lease is out after October! I have a four day weekend at the end of October, we already have an apartment in the works and we're moving in together at the end of the month! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited I can't even put it into words!

The good Lord definitely works wonders and I am so blessed for all the good things he is bringing into my life here lately!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday

Play Pretty <3
Kristen

0 comments: